2013


So yeahhhh.. 2013 is almost going to end.. eh?? got 7 months before 2014.. ahhhh SPM :'( why time flies so fast, huh??  ughh..
I'm a account student.. you knowhow hard isn't?? ahhhhhh,  hihi..
lek ah, i still can get in..maybe i need to learn slowly.. yeahh , maybe..


So yeah , this my boyfriend.. boyfriend??????????????
hahahahhahahahahahah :D
Muhammad Hafiz b. Roslan :*
1 year 2 months..
long?? lek ahhh. ha haa
he just the one that sometimes can understand me.. he always makes me happy with his stupid joke and so on... ahahahha
he a cool guy but sometimes so annoying!!!!!!! ughhhhh
hehe
He can  makes me hurt, crying and heartless..
ehhh??? joking wokay?!!!!
I love him just like a cat and kitten :p hahahaahaha
"SAYAAAAAANG!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! :*"



0 comments:

Dengar niy :)